K-8 BAND, CHOIR and GENERAL MUSIC TEACHER
Faith Christian Academy 2013 – July 2017
- Implement and maintain curriculum for K – 8th grade music classes.
- Create engaging performances for variety of themes, instrumentations and age groups.
- Develop and maintain excellent classroom management.
- Foster parent teacher-relationships to develop a community of rich music and student success.
BAND and YOUTH LEADER
Clear Creek Church 2013 – Present
- Plan and execute weekly rehearsals and performances with talented musicians.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of Audio Visual equipment including wireless microphones, digital sound boards, recording, presentation software, lighting and live-streaming.
Private Lessons 2009 – Present
- Individualized instruction for students including: violin, guitar, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, french horn, clarinet, flute, vocal, music theory, and piano.
Springboard After School 2012-2013
- Develop after school orchestra program for 3rd – 5th grade students.
- Teach beginning technique to first year string students
Teaching Certificate – License 168705
State of Colorado – Music K-12
Metropolitan State University of Denver
Bachelors of Music Education
Graduated spring 2011